Thursday, January 15, 2009


The Marley's decided to jump on the blog band wagon and make a blog for our family and friends! We have compiled some of the fun things we have done together as a family this year. We are a work in progress so bare with us while we are trying to figure this out. We hope you enjoy! There will be more fun posts soon. love, Lane and Serena.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Serena!! Your boys are getting so BIG. They are adorable. It looks like you have been having some fun with your family. That STEVE tree cracks me up. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! They are such cuties! I'm glad you started to blog. It's nice to "see" family that you don't get to see very often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world my friend!!!! Yay! Love the posts so far!
    I freaking love you.
    Anna

    ps my blog: nannersbananners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete