I know what you mean... last fall, Joe bought a computer desk and by the time it was put together we were at each other's throats!!! It can be stressfull.
Wow we have the exact swing set here at our house. You will get much use of it. If you don't care for the red color, the sun will bleach it to a weird green. hehe.
congrats on getting it done! I'm glad it wasn't raining on you when you decided to do it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun!
Fun times ahead to be sure
ReplyDeletegood work!
ReplyDeleteI want one for my patio.... when can you come?
Don't you hate putting things together!!! I'm glad I have a husband to assign that job to! LOL...
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean... last fall, Joe bought a computer desk and by the time it was put together we were at each other's throats!!! It can be stressfull.
ReplyDeleterock on dudes.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I do not envy you having to mow around all that shiz in your back yard-geez-you sure weren't thinkin' there Marley!!- the Q's
ReplyDeleteWow we have the exact swing set here at our house. You will get much use of it. If you don't care for the red color, the sun will bleach it to a weird green. hehe.
ReplyDelete-E