Monday, July 20, 2009

Our nature hike

The Marley Family tree.

Hangin tough!
Lane and I on our hike.
Here is Lane and Ryan with one of there many walking sticks.
Daddy and the boys takin a rest.
Me and the boys!
We found our tree that we carved back in "04". We took lots of pictures!

On Saturday Lane and I took the kids to scout mountain to hike around for a little while. There is a little nature trail that's perfect for little kids to hike and explore on. We let Laney lead the expedition. He found animal tracks and walking sticks the whole way. We had a fun family day.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun. that is pretty neat that you were able to find the tree again, If It was me I'd probably never find it again.
    You guys looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marleys, shame on you for desecrating a sacred tree! Matt has contacted the local tree hugger's association and Al Gore!! he he he

    Looks like fun enjoying the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun. Hopefully it wasn't to hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You vandals!!! naughty! I can NOT believe you hurt that innocent tree.

    but it is kinda cool.

    love the nature hiking. You guys are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i be your kid please? and ride in the backpack on your back? your fam is adoreable.

    ReplyDelete