Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping Marley style!

Watching movies on the tramp.
Ehhhh!!! FIRE!FIRE!!!
Mama and boys.


My boys have been asking all summer to sleep out on the tramp. For one reason or another it just didn't happen. Last week I was thinking about the fun summer we have had. When I realized we haven't slept out yet. I marked the calender for the last weekend before school. We roasted hot dogs made s'mores and watched Spongebob movies. (Yes I let my children watch Spongebob. Its pretty funny!) We were having so much fun watching the boys light up with excitement. When 10:00 p.m. rolled around we decided to call it a night. We laid there trying to sleep with all of us sinking to the middle of the tramp, Ryan jumping, and Laney afraid that an earwig was going to crawl into his ear and lay eggs in is brain. At 10:30 p.m. we were all inside sleeping in our beds. Well it was worth a try.

6 comments:

  1. dude,so jealous! if we slept outside we'd get kidnaped by transients or watch hookers get picked up. yes...its the sugarhood.
    but sereously, thats cute. and ill confess...spongebob comes to visit our family from time to time. when you have boys, thats what you watch!!
    dude you need to check out ikea online you will love it...and the prices i know i do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that brings back many memories! What a fun thing to do with your kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. we slept on my tramp a time or two.... oh LOVE it!
    You guys are cute. I am scared of earwigs too.
    Me and you should have a sleep over on the tramp sometime. That would rock. Lets do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was fun while it lasted. Good job Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally funny! still great memories even if you didn't actually sleep out there! good luck with school this week!

    ReplyDelete