Sept 14, 2001 Was one of the happiest days of my life. I was married to my best friend. I am so grateful that Lane is my husband. Happy Anniversary Lane! I love you!
Congrats! i saw your wedding pictures, and you were a child bride. its ok i was too. i remember i was so envious when you got married, i was what 17? and so ready..insane i think.
Happy Day to you!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I wanna see a wedding picture....have you guys changed at all in 8 years?!!!
ReplyDeleteyou were a mormon child bride. :) LOVE it. So happy you guys are together. love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! i saw your wedding pictures, and you were a child bride. its ok i was too. i remember i was so envious when you got married, i was what 17? and so ready..insane i think.
ReplyDeletewhat Q-T ies you guys are!!! we love ya!!
ReplyDelete