I know its way late but better late then never. We had a wonderful Easter this year. Saturday we had dinner and an Easter egg hunt at Meres and Papas. The weather was kind of nasty so the kids had there hunt in my parents basement. The pic's didn't really turn out. But we had a great time with family. Sunday we had a nice relaxing day. We had delish food and great company. Grandma Marley had dinner with us and we listened to Conference. I think this year was my favorite Easter so far. We are so grateful for all our blessings.
Your dishes are very cute!! Not quite as cute as my two nephews playing baseball though. How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hell of a wife you are!!! (excuse my french- it made you laugh right) You are so domesticated! You are great, Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dishes!!! Looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteAND I would love to see those boys of yours run the bases! :)