Friday, July 16, 2010

Rockin the Replica

Check out little Lane totally picking his nose! AHHHHHHH!




My sister in law and I decided to take our kids to the Fort hall replica. I was so proud of the kids. They sat there and listened to the tour guide intently. The replica looks and smells the same as it did when I was a kid. No really it looks and smells the same. We had a fun day together. Now I'm just nursing my sunburn that I got;)

4 comments:

  1. You know we have never been there - we probably should go!! I totally love the picking nose pictures. Kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy memories!
    It seems like just yesterday it was you and I there at the fort hall replica!
    Lane takes after his momma. I think YOU picked your nose in that exact same spot! :)
    love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...fort hollywood...
    found out im pretty much an indian, and im proud of it :)
    you always do the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete