Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tales from a crazy pregnant woman!

OK! I know! I haven't been blogging as much as I would like too. But I'm going to make it a goal to blog more often. So I went to my first Dr. appointment and it went really well. But the bad news is they pushed my due date from the 23rd of August to the 5th of Sept! I think they made a mistake. I have calculated it 4 times on different websites, and they all say the 22 or 23rd. ;) I guess we will see. So far no morning sickness at all. I never got sick with my boys either. I feel the same, so I'm about 98% sure it's a boy. Now to all you people who get sick when your preggers I'm sorry I'm sure it is awful! And I know what your thinking I suck because I don't get sick. But I'm here to tell you I've already gained 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that sucks! I've only had one melt down so far too. The other day I had a major mood swing attack! Lane was running to the store to pick-up some milk. I really wanted a candy bar and soda. I asked him to get me a treat and drink. What did my sweet husband come home with? 100 calorie gram crackers and diet welches juice! I was so sad I wanted to cry (no really I felt the tears coming!) and throw the crackers at him.( I really wanted to knock him out with those 100 calorie crackers!) I didn't eat any in protest. I know crazy! The next morning I gave him a big hug and told him sorry for the psycho behavior the night before. I felt a little sheepish ; / Any way I have another Dr. appointment on the 10th of Feb. We are beyond excited about this baby! I have to admit now that it's happening I'm kind of scared. It's like we are starting all over again. But we are ready..... I think........... ;) So stay tuned for more crazy pregnant woman adventures from me. I'm sure things will get crazier!

7 comments:

  1. So Serena, you are right, I love you dearly, but you totally SUCK! Sorry about those mood swings. Ry has stories he can talk to Lane about, I was in tears one day because he couldn't find the right kind of nacho cheese! I can't wait to hear and see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you don't get sick, yet anyways. I would never wish the puking and passing out game on anyone. I love that you are having cravings though. I haven't had any craving yet, I still can't eat hardly anything without getting sick. Trade you?
    Love the story and keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'm with you. a husband is putting himself in the doghouse if he buys something like that when you're pregnant! how RUDE! I'm sure he was just trying to be sweet and helpful. ughhh! pregnancy bites sometimes! though I am still ready to jump in and do it again any minute now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time Lane pulls a stunt like that call me! I will come kick his trash for you! Mercy! I am so happy you are feeling great. You are so blessed. September 5th? Argh! Nothing is worse than having your due date pushed back...although better to plan now for it to be pushed back then to think you are due sooner and have to wait and wait and wait to go into labor! You can always have this little bundle of joy on September 4th, Jason's birthday! Best thing about that is it is near labor day every year so you almost always get the day off!(sorry if that was a sad attempt to cheer you up.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You call me when you have a craving DAY or NIGHT I will get it for you.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a husband that doesn't obey a pregnant wife. :) When will they Learn?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story!! I know exactly how you feel. Pregnancy mood swings...they are interesting to say the least :) Keep sharing your stories I love to read them!!! Maybe when you have your ultrasound they'll move the due date up again I hope!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way never get sick, but I put on weight pretty fast. congrats and good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete