I went to the Dr. yesterday we got to hear our sweet little baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was so exciting. The Dr. said that everything looked good except he said I was measuring two weeks smaller then I was supposed to. So this morning he sent me to get an ultrasound to see what my real due date was. I've been told that it was the 22nd of Aug, the 23rd of Aug, and the 5th of Sept. So I was glad to find out what my real due date was, and to check on my little baby too! They told me everything looked good so far that that I am measuring right on schedule! I'm due the 25th of Aug! I have not aloud myself to get too excited but when I saw that sweet little baby in there I just fell in love. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for sending us this sweet little blessing.Friday, February 11, 2011
Pic's of baby Marley!
I went to the Dr. yesterday we got to hear our sweet little baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was so exciting. The Dr. said that everything looked good except he said I was measuring two weeks smaller then I was supposed to. So this morning he sent me to get an ultrasound to see what my real due date was. I've been told that it was the 22nd of Aug, the 23rd of Aug, and the 5th of Sept. So I was glad to find out what my real due date was, and to check on my little baby too! They told me everything looked good so far that that I am measuring right on schedule! I'm due the 25th of Aug! I have not aloud myself to get too excited but when I saw that sweet little baby in there I just fell in love. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for sending us this sweet little blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting! Cute already....can't wait to find out what it is!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome.. I glad they didn't move your due date back. I bet you feel much better about that today.. Congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! It is nice to have your EDD moved up isn't it? so happy for you.
ReplyDeletewahooo! can't wait!!! Leah will love having a birthday buddy!
ReplyDeleteYAY for little Marley! I hope its a girl :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this little baby all ready! We are so happy for you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am really hoping you have a little girl!!!
ReplyDelete