Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sugar and Spice!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! It's true! The Marley's are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't wrap my head around it! I'm in total shock. We are going to name her Ella Rae Marley. Ella after my Mom and Great Grandma, and Rae after Lane's Grandpa Ray Thorpe. I went into that ultrasound completely prepared to have another boy. In fact I was sure it was a boy this whole time. When the lady giving the ultrasound said it's a girl we had to keep asking her if she was sure. She said there is no doubt it's a princess! To say that we are thrilled would be an understatement. We waited for this baby for so long. It makes all the stress and heartache trying to conceive her worth it. We are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! I can hardly wait to come and visit and see you with a girl at church! Enjoy every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hooray! Send some of those vibes my way! I want a little girl next! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot! baby girl is a comin! cant wait to dress her up!!

    ReplyDelete