Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Suprise!

For Lane's Birthday the boys and I wanted to make it extra special. So the boys painted wooden cars for him and I bought him a picture from deseret book that he has been wanting for years. (The one of George Washington kneeling in prayer). We started off the the day by making Daddy pancakes for breakfast. Later on that day the boys and I took cheese cake to him at the bank to share with his co-workers. We also decorated his car. We had a really fun time making Lanes b-day memorable.

Lane had to work on his Birthday so we took the boys to the bowling ally on Saturday. We were having so much fun. I was taking pictures of our boys bowling. Until one of the old ladies from the bowling leagues who was bowling in a tournament complained about the flash from our camera. She thought it was messing up her game. What and old stick in the mud. These are the few pictures I was able to take before we were shut down!




This is a video of the boys giving there Daddy his birthday presents!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Sounds like you really made it special for Lane. Your boys sure love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lady is a fun hater. Boo on her.
    Glad you had fun- Happy Birthday Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lane!

    That is one of my favorite pictures too.

    -E

    ReplyDelete