Happy Birthday Lane!!!! We love you. The boys and I would just like to wish Lane a happy b-day. Lane is getting old he is 29 now. Kiss your 20's goodbye. You only have one year left of your youth. Soon Lane will be taking Geritol and receiving AARP in the mail. I have complied some of my favorite pictures of the old fart enjoy. Happy Birthday Lane we love you.
Happy Happy Birthday Laney Dear!!! hehe. Happy Birthday, your getting so old. Good luck in Salt Lake at the marathone!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that the day is wonderful. I love the picture of you two by the tree! I never think to have pictures taken of Aaron and I. They are sure hard to find!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cute little wifey. serena remember when i came to visit you after you had your first baby and you showed me your red room? that was so cute....i was so ready to be married and have a hot sexie red room like that. keep that fire a burnin baby....oh and when you come to the slc lets me you and nanners have lunch.
ReplyDeleteHB Lane! happy birthday ol man! I like that you are married to one of my best friends. You guys are great!
ReplyDelete