Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Now I'm committed


Well now I'm committed I have signed up for the Salt Lake City half marathon on April 18th and the Pocatello full marathon on September 5th. holy crap what was I thinking! 26.2 miles is a freaking long ways to drive let alone to run! I have alot of training to do! Wish me luck! --Lane

6 comments:

  1. This is Lane right? I about crapped when I first read this. I thought it was rena who wrote it, and was like..."woah!"
    Good luck though lane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Forest, we are behind you the whole way! way, way behind you. cuz there is no way that I could ever run even a whole mile much less 27 of them. We KNOW that you can do it tho! You are FAB-U-LOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the marathon. That takes more umph than I have. Buffy is training for one too. I'm just not sure which one. When you come in April you can meet Kir's new hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Lane, I will be running
    the Boston marathon in april, but Iwill for sure see you at the pocky one, mabey you could come up to the portland one or tri- cities this year. good luck on your training.

    ReplyDelete