
I Love Lane I am so grateful that he is my husband. I am so proud of him and glad that he is my Valentine. It's been the best 7 1/2 years of my life. He has been the best husband and father that any one could have asked for. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He is my best Friend. We have such a close relationship that gets stronger everyday. Happy hearts day Lane I love you!!!!
ewwwww!;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a picture guys!! I had forgotten that Lane was so much taller than you!;)
ReplyDeleteWow, thats a crazy picture to just pop up when you aren't exspecting it!
ReplyDeleteserenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hey babe its emily. cute blog...i like the one of you guys swaping spit. when you gunna pop out another kid hu?
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great V-Day~ What a fun post about your huubby
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are still happy and in love!! I didn't realize thaat it has been 7 years, Great Job!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way this is Suzie and Rob Owens, you do remeber us don't you?