Sunday, February 8, 2009

Latest addition!!!!!




Meet the newest member of the Marley household!!!!!!!!! This is Chuck-E-Cheese! Now everyone knows that Lane and I are not animal people at all. Lane is pretty allergic to animals and so a dog or cat was totally out of the question. Little Lane has been begging for some kind of pet for years. Last week Little Lane said Mom I know what kind of pet I can get that has no fur and doesn't pee or poop in the yard. His reply was pathetic. (a pet rock)! How sad is that. So after much consideration Lane and I took Little Lane and Ryan to the pet store to pick out a hamster. The funny thing was that as soon as we walked into the store Little Lane started gaging from the smell of the pet store. I thought he was going to blow chunks all over the place. Luckily we were able to compose ourselves and pick out good old Chuck. I have to admit that Lane and I are totally freaked out by the little creature. Neither one of us will pick him up with out gloves on. I actually have not gotten up the courage to hold him yet.




2 comments:

  1. That's why I like to stick to the pet rocks. LOL You don't have to hold them, woory about biting, or clean up after them. LOL Bug is allergic to animals with fur, so we won't be getting any pets in the near future. Hopefully your litle ones won't be like Dave was with pets. I'll have to tell you about when we go grandpa and grandma's in July. Too ick to write down. LOL Glad Lane kept the chunks under control in the pet store though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- I am a little sqeamish just hearing about a little rodent running around your place...... BUT for the love your kid needed something! a pet rock?!?!?! poor little dude! ;)
    PS
    sorry to hear about the finger in the door.
    feel better lil Ryan and Laney!

    ReplyDelete