Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Highlights form the Celine Dion concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of the stage. It was really big. As you can see we were in the nosebleed section.

My friend Annie is expecting and ready to pop! Her shirt had baby's first concert on the front.
Stephanie and I getting ready for the show!!

Tiff and I being silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Man you have some good friends to take you on a trip like that! I hope you had a great time and got to soak up some of that sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like fun! I'm glad that you got to go. Did you just get tickets or did you have them way back in November when the show was canceled? We have a friend here that was going to go and was so upset when it was canceled so she couldn't go.
    someday i will attend a concert I think it would be so cool but until then I'll have to live it through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Serena, How's it going? I found your blog on Kira's. Looks like your family is doing good.
    Katie Hymas hulse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for directing me to your blog. Maybe I'll actually know what's going on in some people's lives, now!

    ReplyDelete