Saturday, May 23, 2009

A busy day!!!!! (Grandma turns 50!)

Holy smokes I have cute boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Lane working on the flowerbed.
The boys playing with Dad in the flowerbed.
Lane and I bought this house in November and the yard needed some T.L.C. Lane loves yard work and had to wait all winter to get his hands in the dirt. The flowerbed in the front yard was non-existent so we added the rock to the front of the house. What do ya think. We haven't gotten the flowers in yet that's next on the to do list.
Above: Grandma opening up her birthday presents.
Below: Grandma with the grand kids. From left to Right: Lane III, Ryan, Jase, Ethen, and Kaden.

Lane's Mom turned 50 today. I think she looks fabulous. My father-in-law works in Las Vegas and during the summer my mother-in-law lives down there too. So for her birthday we had a shirt made for her that said (Someone in Idaho loves me). Below we put a picture of the boys. After we had it made we had to make one for Grandpa too. Happy birthday Mama J!!!

3 comments:

  1. your yard looks great!
    What a nice job you have done on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza!! handsome boys!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang you totally smoked me in the blog war! I suck, I barely downloaded the pics tonight. Don't worry I'm hot on your trail. The yard looks great! Lane has a talent for sure. Cutie-patootie boys!

    ReplyDelete