Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!

I made this magnificent cake isn't it cute!! It took way to long to make. But Ryan loved it.
Mr. Man is Three!!
Mere's and Papa (G-ma and G-pa Harker) buy shoes for the kids Birthdays. Here is Ryan getting his shoes.
Grandma and Grandpa Marley get pinata for the boys b-days. Here is Ryan helping grandma stuff candy in it.
We asked Ryan what he wanted to do for his Birthday and he told us he wanted to go to Donald's house. (AKA McDonald's) Here is Ryan in the toy area.

Can you believe it our baby is three. Time has gone by so quickly. I love my little Rye Rye so much!!!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ryan!
    Hope your day was wonderful.

    What a great Cake! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that cake is amazing! YOU TRULY ARE A DOMESTIC GODESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cake! Its amazing what you can do with cupcakes. I can't believe he is 3, time goes by so fast. I remember everyone telling my parents that, and now I believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing cake! I didn't know Ryan was Carter's age. That will be really fun for the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cake!! AND I love that naughty little boy!! HAppy Birthday to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Looks like fun! It's crazy how fast they grow up! Great job on your cake-super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe he's 3!!! Looks like he had a fun birthday and an awesome cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute! and 3? Man it sneaks up on you, doesn't it? And to answer your Q- Dave Ramsey is a financial guru who is all about getting out of debt. He's really awesome- our lives have totally changed since starting his program. If you want to know more, go to his website-www.daveramsey.com. his debt-free program is called "the total money makeover". can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete