Sunday, September 6, 2009

2009 Pocatello Marathon! 26.2 miles of pure AWESOMENESS!

After the 26.2 miles of pure AWESOMENESS....I felt less than awesome! However, I'm ready to do it again! Serena was trying to get me to stand up.......I didn't think that was such a great idea!
To all my fellow runners.......My feet felt fine until I took off my socks, to my suprise there was the BIGGEST blood blister that I have ever seen in my life! The following pictures are not for the faint of heart! I hope you enjoy them!



The finish line!

7 comments:

  1. Good job on the run! And Gross! Those are really gross pictures. I hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lane! That is quite an accomplishment - I am very impressed! The blood blister is just gross. Will it pop and bleed all over? Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work Lane!! I was talking about the blisters, those are impressive. AND that pretty cool that you ran that far. ;) hahahaaha
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is OWWWW! But great job on the run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool run, gross blister. No pain no gain eh?

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Lane congrats. My mother in law saw the blister and she was worried he might loose his toe (she is a nurse by the way). If its still there I would have it checked.

    ReplyDelete