Thursday, September 24, 2009

September happenings!


I sent the boys into the bathroom to take a bath the other night. I could hear them laughing which is a surprise because they usually are fighting so I peeked my head in to see what they were doing , and this is what I found. Lane had decided that it would be fun to shaving cream his brother. It was so funny. Silly boys!




We took a little trip to Idaho Falls last weekend to feed the ducks and walk the green belt. We had a fun day together.



It's soccer season again. Lane is having fun playing soccer this year. He even got on the same team as his cousin Becka. They are so cute. Lane loves to look up at the sky, chase bugs and throw grass with the other boys on his team. It's fun to watch him be a kid. Go Laney!

4 comments:

  1. Love your boys!!
    Cant believe hes playing soccer now! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Fun, I like the pictures of the boys looking at the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVE THE SHAVING CREAM PICTURE...PRICELESS, IM BABY HUNGRY AND YOUR BLOG MAKES ME WANT A BOY! LAST TIME I SAW THE I.F. TEMPLE I WAS A MIA MAID DOING BAPTISM...I FORGOT ABOUT THE COOL WALK,SO FUN..OH AND THE SOCCER...I LOVE IT...YOUR A LIL SOCCER MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pic of the boys looking at the temple...you'll have to save that for days in the future!

    ReplyDelete