Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!

Lane hanging Christmas lights 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.
Lane had veteran's day off so I asked him to put up the Christmas lights. We live on a hill and our front lawn is like a ski hill. Our kids love to roll down it in the summer and sled down it in the winter. It was pretty funny watching Lane put up the lights. He couldn't get the latter to sit strait because of the slop of our lawn. He put a block on the bottom of the latter to keep the legs strait. It looked pretty sketchy. We were laughing the whole time about that scene in Christmas Vacation where Chevy Chase was hanging Christmas lights. He kept falling and went crazy when his lights didn't work. It was so fun. Thanks Lane I'm glad you survived!



We woke up to snow on Saturday! I love snow! The boys jumped out of bed and got all there gear on. Our front lawn and driveway made the perfect sledding hill. They had so much fun sledding and scraping our sidewalks the neighbors got there sidewalks done too. They usully get all there snow stuff on and play outside for 10 mins. But they were out for half the day. They had so much fun. And they loved the hot chocolate they got afterwords.

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you are excited about the snow because I am sure it will take quite a while before I am, but it looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lane is such a bad ass, hanging those christmas lights all gangsta.
    love it. now make him wrap some crap around my house. this year is the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send Lane to our house To hang our lights. I think the only way they get done is if I do them. MEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every time i try and comment on this thing the computer slaps me in the face.....ok here goes again. you two are hillarious i love it. the only thing that was weird, was that my house is done in black and red i read the comment about the dream and looked around my living room going "oh my hellllllll its me to a t" -minus the crusifix and the ciggy. hope it was a good cigarette, i love dream smoking. and i love you guys.

    ReplyDelete