I went to New Moon today and I must say it was awesome! They did a much better job on the film this time around. I guess the bigger budget helped. I still love you Edward!
i loved new moon, loved it. my fav part is bella in the chair to the possability song....im obsessed with this song. cant wait to get a pirated version...:)
I am right there with you! It was so great. We went last night and I cant believe that it was all sold out still!
ReplyDeleteMe too!!
ReplyDeleteYour husband asked me if I was freaking nuts because I went to the Midnight showing. I would have to disagree. It was worth it.
ReplyDeleteLoved it also and I must see it again soon! I love Edward, but you have to admit that Jacob Black is rather beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou lucky girl. It looks a lot better then the 1st one. I'm hoping I get to go tomorrow night.
ReplyDeletei loved new moon, loved it. my fav part is bella in the chair to the possability song....im obsessed with this song. cant wait to get a pirated version...:)
ReplyDelete