Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Popcorn and Potter!

Had to get the new Potter movie.

The boys eating junk for lunch and watching Potter.
Mom and boys enjoying the movie and licking our ring pops!All for one and one for all!Rubbish!

The boys and I have been planning a movie day for a while. When I woke up this morning to find it was snowing I said today is the day! Let's stay in our pajamas all day eat rubbish and watch Potter. I love the books and have read them to Laney this year. We love to read about Harry's adventures. Laney loves Potter so much that he was even Harry Potter for Halloween this year. Ahh a child after my own heart. Thank you J.k. for making good prevail over evil, for making it fun for kids and adults to read. And most of all thank you for giving my little boy a hero that wares glasses too!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! We watched the other night too. Rob made caramel popcorn for the kids and normal popcorn for me cause I don't like to be sticky, of course that only works as long as the kids didn't touch me, haha.
    I can't wait til November for the next installment to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a fun mom! When he's older you'll praise her even more because he'll love reading them. First books I ever got Tanner to enjoy reading! I love all the rubbish...today seems like the perfect day to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish, ya better come stop me! Love it. It's a perfect jammy day. Enjoy! Kaden just got the first Harry Potter book, so off we go on our reading adventure. It's about time I read them I suppose, wish us luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Serena. Although I feel like my household has be eating rubbish and wearing our pj's for the last two weeks. I'm ready for a schedule again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pictures of the boys sitting together...i bet they entertain eachother all day...im jealous. sereously sometimes i wish arden were twins so i could send the "twins" to their room to play without guit.
    also, harry potter is a hottie

    ReplyDelete