
Our dear pet Chuckie Cheese died yesterday. Or maybe he died the day before I'm not sure. I knew my Laney would be heart broken. But I didn't think he would be as sad as he was. Poor Laney cried for an hour yesterday. He was a good hamster. No more pets for the Marley's.
Ohhhhhhhhhh.....so sad! Poor litle Laney! We have had lots of pets and we've killed every one of them. I thought my kids would be traumatized, but they get over it really quickly! The hardest was our dog, but they still talk about all the other pets - even Pig the tadpole. It's good for 'em!
ReplyDeleteOh little lane! give him hugs from anna banana. but for the record, chuckie cheese is creepy. i do not mourn for the rodent but for the sweet boy who does. ;)
ReplyDeleteso sad,im sorry guys....
ReplyDeletewhen i was little i had a hamster called mr. bubbles and he died in a toilet paper roll (my bad) and my mom gave him cpr for me. i will never forget that. my poor mother
Oh the tramma!Poor Little Lane. But don't give up yet... you haven't had snakes and tarantulas have you? (Ha Ha) Seriously, it so hard to comfort the little mourners... but it gave me a good opportunity to teach them about heaven.
ReplyDelete