

Check out my new dishes! I love them. They make me happy. You can see my old dishes in the background. I got my first set of dishes before Lane and I got married. They were white with silver trim. They were nice and simple and I loved them. But it's been 81/2 years and I'm missing half of them. They were looking pretty shabby too. I've been on the look out for new dishes for about 2 years but haven't been able to find anything that I like. Last night Lane and I went to Ross and found these beauties. Aren't they sexy. I had to have them. What do you think?
I LOVE THEM! I've been looking at those one too! Enjoy them everyday! There's nothing like new dishes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Though I do like the plain white ones too. It's so fun to get new dishes....now you need to invite people over and have a dinner party on your pretty new dishes!
ReplyDeleteHey baby, we've been married 8 1/2 years!I love you!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about that 7 1/2 years...I like the white plates, but these are FAB-U-lus!!
ReplyDeletelove them! What a great find!
ReplyDeleteTotally LOVE them.
ReplyDeleteThey have "you" written all over them Serena!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!! VERY sexy indeed.
ReplyDeleteAt least you guys actually bought that set instead of "borrowing" from Olive Garden.... just sayin.
love you!
I love them
ReplyDeletei had the same problem
and i bought damn pink dishes that match nothing i have
but sereously those are perfect and i
want them
ps this is emily, i never what it wants me to put as my account??? im slow
So fun Serena! 8 1/2 years huh... that's all you had to wait to get new dishes? It's been 8 for us and I'm still trying to find the right ones. Maybe I'll get lucky like you.
ReplyDelete