Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine.

My Valentines!
My poesy's


My new comforter.
Boys making rice-crispy treats.
We don't usually do much for Valentines day because it's Valentines day everyday at our house. On Saturday we played board games with the boys and made rice-crispy treats. We had a great time. This year my parents offered to have the grand kids spend the night on Sunday. The kids didn't have school on Monday so we took them up on there offer. The boys were so excited to have a sleepover with there cousins. After we dropped off the kids Lane and I went on a walk. We went to the university neighborhood I love to look at the big old houses and dream about owning one someday. It was nice to hold my husbands hand and and talk. After our walk we went home and I made Cajun chicken pasta. Yum so good! Oh ya and homemade apple pie. Lane spoiled me with flowers and a new comforter for our bed. I've had my eye on it for a while. Thanks Lane I love you!

4 comments:

  1. What a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old houses too. they are amazing arent they?
    now because of this poast i want cajun chicken pasta from chilis. im geting take out today for sure.
    love the comforter...i need a new one too..where did you get it?
    ps this is emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect valentines day! such cute boys making rice krispie treats! where were you yesterday? maybe I just missed you!

    ReplyDelete