Sunday, February 28, 2010

Colbie Caillat Concert!


Justin Young: Colbie's opening act.




This time last year my friends and I went to the Celine Dion concert. This year we went to Colbie Caillat. We are trying to do one concert a year together. Tiffany's mother in law asked us to take Tiffany's 17 year old sister in law and her friend to the concert. So they tagged along. Colbie's opening act was this guy named Justin Young. He has a really beautiful voice. He kind of reminded me of Jack Johnson. Not the way he sang but more like the style of music. Colbie did a great job and sounded great live. It wasn't a huge stage production like other concerts but it was nice to have a concert here in Pocatello. It was fun going out with Tiff. Love ya girl it was fun!

4 comments:

  1. SO MUCH FUN:)
    GIRLS NIGHTS LIKE THESE ARE GREAT FOR MOMMY SANITY. GLAD U HAD FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Colbie Caliat. What a fun concert to go to.
    I've been thinking about you lately and hope all is well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had fun. I so should have been on the ball and bought tickets! We so need to chat and hang out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw her a few years ago. Nice little singer. Glad you had fun---Now come down here and have fun with me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete