
The Mayan Adventure.

Laney is such a poser.

We took the kids to the Mayan for dinner. The kids loved watching the cliff divers. The food sucked and it gave us diarrhea. But it was fun for the kids.

Lane and Laney on the train at Hogle zoo.

Ryan on the train. I love his face! Priceless! He is so excited you can really see it in his eyes.

Ryan and Mama on the train.
The Marley Family trip was sponsored by Wells Fargo.
What a blast! I'm so glad you got to go have fun. Love the silly pictures! You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have a friend that was a cliff diver there when she was in high school. I remember going when it first opened up. I had a blast, and never got sick, maybe it was better then, when you had to wait in line for and hour to get a seat.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we had a zoo around here. My kids have their spring break this week and I am in dyer need of some ideas to do with them so we don't get board in front on the TV. If you think of anything send them my way.
so, really. when are you guys going to move here? I mean it. I love you guys, and hanging out makes me want to live close to you guys.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics from your trip.
ps-Dave loves you guys too. :)
Your kids have super cool parents! Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun we love the zoo.
ReplyDeleteCome on you two-anything gives Lane diarrhea and we all know it! Glad you had fun and we are working on gettin' you down here! :) Matt
ReplyDeleteI want your littlest one to come and be ardens bff. he is to die for!!
ReplyDeletemyan will do that poop thing...sereously we know...its nast!
cant wait to throw anna the sluttiest shower a mormon girl has ever beheld!