Monday, May 10, 2010

MaMA's Day!

Mothers Day "10".
Lane got me this to die for handbag that I love! The boys made me crafts and cards and picked me fresh dandelions:)


My friend also had a her bridal shower in Idaho this weekend.
The three musketeers! We Were besties when we were little.

I made this for my mom and mother-in-law for mothers day this year. I think it turned out pretty cute.

I had a wonderful mothers day. My boys spoiled me. I love being the only girl:) I was treated like a queen for the day. I love being a Mom! Thanks boys! My friend Anna also had her Idaho bridal shower this weekend. It was so fun to see old friends that we haven't seen in years. Love ya Anna Banana. In primary yesterday Sis. Eddie gave the kids a little handout and treat to give to there moms. I thought it had a cute poem with it. Here it goes!

.......The Hats of A Mother...........

My mommy's a nurse who fixes and patches, all of my hurts and my sores and my scratches. My mother's a chef who fixes each dinner, fit for a king -a blue-ribbon winner! My mom's a chauffeur who drives pretty slow, but gets me to places where I need to go. My mom's a detective, and no one is greater, at getting the truth form me sooner or later. My Mommy's a gardener and works really hard, planting and weeding and grooming our yard. My mother's an angel- a queen in disguise- who teaches the gospel with tears in her eyes. Today take these hats off, and please wear no other. Let me do your work. to show I LOVE YOU MOTHER!

Thanks meg's;) Happy MAMA's day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to a outstanding mother. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great Mother's Day. Loved seeing you and Ann this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a momma!!! and a great one!! :)
    So so happy to see you saturday. You are the best!
    wasnt it a hoot to lacey?
    good times
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete