I can't believe it's been four years! Time goes by so fast. Ryan turned four this past week and he got spoiled. We took the boys bowling and out for pizza. Then we took Ryan to Walmart to pick out a bike. Of course he picked the red bike. (His favorite Color). We also took the boys on a hike up Gibson Jack. We had a great time. The weather was perfect. We are so grateful for our Ryan. He is so sweet and he keeps us on our toes. We love you Rye Happy Birthday!
What a fun birthday! I think it's funny that both of our litte guys are obsessed with red! It sure makes life fun.
ReplyDeleteI remember him as a baby....how sad! They grow up way to fast! LoVe yA!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your little man!
ReplyDeletehow funny for Emma's 4th birthday we also got her a bike. I didnt realize how close they were. We need to get together and have a play date with them!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Ryan!! Can't believe how quickly they grow up!! Looks like a fun party!
ReplyDelete