

I must be crazy! Laney turned 8 last Friday and I told him he could have a friend party this year. He gave me a list of people from school and church that he wanted to invite. It was a modest list and I told him that would be fine. Then I remembered that Lane's school has a rule that you have to invite everyone in the class or all the boys. Ahh! So we invited all the boys in Lanes class. Thank goodness they didn't all show. But we had 11 wild excited boy's running through my house for 3 hours. They had a ball and Laney felt really special.

I wanted Lanes Birthday to be really special this year. We decided on a late night party were the kids come at 6p.m. and leave at 9p.m. We had all you can eat pizza and games. Then when we were done with cake I took the kids downstairs to the "Movie Theater". You probably cant tell from this pic but we put Christmas lights all around the room. I popped the boys little bags of popcorn and made sure they had and endless supply of airheads,glow sticks, and capri sun. It looked awesome!

Laney had been dying to get his hands on his Dad's BB gun. He found it at my Mother-in-laws house a few months back and begged us for it. Lane told him he had to wait until he was 8. He was so excited when he get it. They made targets and practiced shooting them. I must say Laney is a pretty good shot. I was impressed.

Laney blowing out candles! Happy Birthday baby! I love you more then words. I remember the first time I laid eyes on you. You were so perfect and sweet. I have never felt instant love before you. Thank you for the honer of being your Mom. Its the greatest joy in my life. Stay sweet and loving. You are such a great example to me. I love you!
That is so sweet Serena! He is so lucky to have you as his mom! That is such a great birthday idea!!! I'll have to try that one someday!
ReplyDeleteSo crazy....11 eight year old boys?!!!! How awesome! You are the best and cutest mom!
ReplyDeleteyou are an old lady :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to lil LANE! love that kid!!!