Friday, November 12, 2010

What have we been up to?

Check out our table!!!!! Lane had a week off of work last week and refinished our table. He put new tile in it re stained the wood and painted it black to match my buffet. I love it!!!! As soon as we get our chairs done ill post pic's.
A view of our Dinning room.

This is our table before. Old white tiles and white wood trim. I bought this table for 100 bucks 9 years ago at Shopko. I have been wanting a new table for years but we can never afford one. So Lane and I decided to refinish our old table. It only cost us $40 dollars! I think it turned out awesome!


6 comments:

  1. Serena, I am going to call you Martha now!! You and Lane are quite the "handymans" It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Lane, I'm going to call you Martha from now on and by the way- I CAN NOT SUBSTITUTE YOUR PRIMARY CLASS. Just kidding, I'd love to anytime. I miss being in primary to catch up with you, Serena. What a sweetie you are!

    ReplyDelete