After a year and a half of trying to have a baby it has finally happened! Yes the Marley's are expecting baby #3! To say that we are thrilled would be an understatement! I still cant believe its true. I had to take 8 tests to convince myself . I'm so excited but I have to say I am in shock. It still doesn't feel real to me. But now that we told our family I feel like I can get really excited. The boys are so happy. I asked them if they wanted a little brother or a little sister. They both said they wanted a little sister. I told them to not hold there breath. I'm about 90% sure its a boy, but I guess we will just have to see. Laney suggested that we name our baby Stopwatch. Ryan wants to name our baby Sophie waters. Sophie is the name of my friends baby. (We all call her Sophie waters.) It was a wonderful Christmas present to share our big news with our family. My heart is full of gratitude and love. I cant wait to see our sweet little baby. August cant come fast enough!
Super super exciting!! Eight tests! Really!! I don't think i have taken a test in years, I just knew, you know. We are thrilled for you. It is going to be an awesome year!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very very excited for all of you. I made is all day today without getting teary until I read your post. I wish I had talked to you at Church so I could give you a big teary hug. Plan on getting on next week! Congratulations!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWe are soo excited for you! My girls are convinced that you are having this baby just for them ;-) We love you and can't wait for the little baby to get here.
ReplyDeleteOh oh oh oh oh Serena!!!! I am so so very excited for you!!! I hope you get a little girl...that's what I want so very bad next time we have a baby. But I'll probably get another boy seeing as this seems to be my lot in life :) I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Congrats you guys! So happy for you all! :) HOpe you are feeling great.
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I can't believe that you took 8 test. I have had to take 2 or 3 to convince Jason. I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteOH HOORAY! I can't believe this little peanut is finally coming to your family. It has to be a girl, seeing as she made you wait and wait and wait. That's what girls do. OH, I'm so happy. I hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest. Congrats for all of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is so exciting! Hope that you have been feeling good!
ReplyDeleteim amazed at how oblivious i was to this! i just found out last night from anna...and im so ecited for you guys :0
ReplyDeletei vote sophie waters or w2 like the form you fill out...that would be a great name :)RIGHT??
CONGRATS!!!