Friday, December 31, 2010

Are we going to have a baby!

Here are the reactions to our big news on Christmas! Our Mom's are so cute! Enjoy!

This year has been full of ups and downs. I feel like we were tried and tested in 2010, but I also feel we have been the most blessed. We are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. We can't wait to start 2011! Happy New year!

9 comments:

  1. What cuties! Those are some awesome reactions! What a fun way to spread the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! As funny as your mom was, it was Jackie's reaction that almost brought me to tears. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got chills Serena. I loved it. What a great gift to give your parents! You Mom is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you...What an awesome Christmas Present..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool way to tell your family! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! How exciting for your family!!! That was a great way to break the news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love, this.... especially Lane's mom's expression. I'm totally crying. So excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally crying for you guys too!
    I love this way to tell your guys parents. It is so unique!
    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete