Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been feeling way over scheduled. We have something going on everyday. Now don't get me wrong. I love being busy I thrive on it but lately I feel like I'm stretching myself a little thin. We have carpools, scouts, tutors, play dates, meetings, dinners, Homework, school, church callings, etc........................ Wow I'm pooped at the end of the day. Blame it on the hormones I guess. So today was just a crazy day at church. Ryan would not sit with his class. He kept wiggling and being naughty. I had to sit with him during sharing time. This was hard to do because I am so busy during primary that I got nothing done today that I wanted. Then after church we couldn't find Ryan anywhere. I was totally panicking!!!!!!!! We looked in all the classrooms, on the stage, in every hall , in the bathrooms. I asked everyone I knew if they had seen Ryan. (No one had!!!!) I was freaking out then all of a sudden my friend brings me my Ryan. Relief washed over me. I wanted to cry right there. Yep it was one of those Sundays. Sorry to anyone in the ward who I might have been short with.............I was worried ;/ I don't know if I'm ready for a new week. Can I do this week over again? What am I saying! No lets not do this week again ;) I'm going to try really hard to simplify my life this week! I can't wait! Stay tuned for more craziness!

5 comments:

  1. Well at least all you had to do was sit WITH him in Primary. I have to sit ON my son during certain difficult Sundays. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma said there'd be days like this....Oh Serena. I feel for you. Those days are tough. Big hugs from Western Idaho!! Love ya! Pray that this week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lost Chloe at church once. I almost died it was right during her phase of roaming Everywhere. We even went and walked around the church house. I really was terrified. I think I was crying to before we even found her and it felt like we were looking for a half hour, when in reality I'm sure it wasn't that long.
    I'm glad you found him. sorry thing are feeling so busy for you. I know what you mean, things can feel super crazy sometimes, and your not even doing anything different usually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the naughties!
    Hang in there Rena! I love the craziness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute block Sarena! If it is alright with you, I am going to stalk you now. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete