Saturday, February 26, 2011

Officially in my second trimester!.......

That's right folks it's official I'm in my second trimester of pregnancy! It's been 5 years since I was pregnant last so everything feels new and unfamiliar. But so far I've had a wonderful time! The other day I crawled under the stairs searching for my maternity clothes. When I opened that box I was shocked that they were so out dated. They weren't that bad in my head. So today we went up to Idaho Falls to do a little shopping. I'm growing out of my regular clothes but I'm too small for maternity clothes.(Blast that in between phase!) I found some cute stuff that I can start wearing now, that will also grow with me as I get bigger. AHHHH It's nice to be able to breath in my jeans! I love you maternity pants! ;) We ran all over today and the boys were perfect angles! I love my little men! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful boys to raise. I have to admit they are super easy. Thank you lord! I have another Dr. Appointment on March 10th. I can't wait! The only thing I hate about it is when they take my weight! Yuck-O! Really they do that to torture us. It's a reminder of just how much weight we have to lose after the baby. But I don't care. I've had two children and I know I get huge. (No rose colored glasses here!)

3 comments:

  1. You should look at in a more positive Light, like, Wow look how big that baby is getting! Or something fun like that.
    Me on the other hand need to start gaining a little bit more, after being so sick in the beginning I'm not gaining too much. I'm usually on the other end of the spectrum.
    Here is too a great second trimester for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Loved seeing you the other day even if it was just for a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd trimester is the best! I'm so jealous that you've been feeling so good. Why can't I ever feel good my 1st tri? Ugh...morning sickness stinks!

    ReplyDelete