Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Royal Wedding!

OK I'm totally waking up at 4a.m. to watch this. I know some of you are asking yourself why? Why do you care? Well the answer is because I'm interested in it. I've always been fascinated with the Royal's. I've read several books about Princess Diana and I was in love with William when he was a teenager. Plus why not. Look at all the awful things happening in the world today. It's kind of fun to enjoy some happy news! This week there are all kinds of specials on T.v. about the wedding and royal family. I can't wait! Maybe there will be a royal baby in the next few years........... Well one can only dream ;) So if you need me on Friday the 29th of April forget it! I'm busy all day! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I remember watching princess diana and charles get married over at your house together. :) wish I want working that day so I could get caught up in all the excitement too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was in Poky I would come spend the night and get up at 4am with you...of course my son would probably get up anyhow cuz he is teething so might as well watch it. Right now the tv is in the bedroom so I am not sure if my husband will mind 4am royal wedding or not..ok I am sure he would hate it! I need some wireless headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....why not celebrate something good and beautiful!! I wish we had tv so I could watch it too. I'll have to find replays on the internet! I'll be thinking about you when I'm happily in my bed at 4 in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you are because I am too!! I love William and I am obsessed with England! We will have to chat afterwards!!

    ReplyDelete