Sunday, May 8, 2011

A few thoughts on Motherhood.

I've always known that I wanted children. When Lane and I got married we started our family immediately. I knew that a little spirit was ready to come to earth. When I held Laney in my arms for the first time I felt instant love. He was wide awake after he was born. He had the most sparkly eyes I have ever seen. I felt like this little baby could see though me, straight to my soul. It was almost like he was older then me. Like his spirit was old. It has been such an honor to be his Mom. When we decided to have Ryan I got pregnant really fast. I knew that he was ready to come to earth. When I was newly pregnant with him I was having a lot of painful cramping. I was really worried that I was going to lose him. I asked my husband to give me a blessing. In his blessing he told me that this child would be healthy and strong. That he was a warrior. I knew from that point that I was having a boy. I didn't need an ultrasound to tell me that. After Ryan was born he was so bruised and beat up. He fought his way into the world. My Little warrior was here. Ryan has been such a comfort in my life. It has been so wonderful being his Mom. My boys are my world! I love them so much. I can't describe the instant bond that I had with both of them. I can't wait to add little Ella to our family. I'm patiently waiting to hold that sweet little angel in my arms. I'm so grateful Father in Heaven has blessed me with children. It's the greatest calling I've ever had.

2 comments: