
Ryan With his pre-school certificate! (sorry the pic is sideways)

All dressed up and ready to graduate

Lane was Ryan's soccer couch this year. Ryan and Daddy had a wonderful time together!

Kickin butt!

Group huddle

Presents!

Blowing out Birthday candles!

Sorry some of my pictures are sideways! This has never happened to me before. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know ;) Well It has been a busy couple of weeks for the Marley's. We have had something going on every night of the week. May is a big month for our family, its really big for our little Bubba Ryan. Ryan turned 5 on the 16th, played soccer with his Dad, and graduated from pre-school on the 21st. Ryan has been the center of attention all mouth. He had a fun little party with his buddies from church. He informed me that it had to be a boys only party. So we had all the little boys from his primary class over for cake and ice cream. They also painted and I made them a little movie theater in our family room. We had so much fun! Ryan also graduated from pre-school. I must say he was the cutest kid graduating ;) He did a great job on all his little parts. My favorite part of the whole night was when Ryan was asked to rhyme the word wink. He stood up there and sighed and said I don't know! It was funny and cute! Ryan also played soccer this year. Lane coached his team. Ryan loved having his Daddy be coach! He had so much fun and kicked butt! We love our Ryan! He is so silly we love him to pieces!
I love Ryan! So cute. I can't believe how old he is... you are so old! haha! love you!! xoxo
ReplyDelete