Football!
We have had a busy summer so far. We have had Fathers day, Baby showers, Friends visiting from Norway, and Football games! Lane had a good Fathers day. We spoiled him with lots of attention and gifts. We love our Daddy so much. I couldn't have asked for a better Father to my children. Lane is an amazing man. We are so blessed to have him. My Girlfriends Tiffany, Annie, and Anna had a baby shower for me. I have been blessed with wonderful friends who lift me up and support me. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. The shower was lots of fun and I had so much support from my friends and family. Ella got some wonderful gifts. Thank you to all who came. I'm humbled by all the love and support. We also couldn't let the month go by with out June bug hunting. We always take the boys out and hunt for those buzzing little Beatles. We have so much fun playing with our boys. With the arrival of Ella in 2 short months we moved Laney downstairs. I was really worried about having him down there all alone. But to our surprise he loves it! He calls it his ( Man cave)! Bless him! We all so had some friends from Norway visit us. We took them to Ross Park and to the zoo in Idaho Falls. We had a wonderful time. It was fun listening to Lane speak Norwegian. Thanks for visiting Beate, Lukas ,and Oliver! We enjoyed having you here! And last but not least Laney chose to play Football this summer. He really loves it. It's so fun to watch him get out there and play! I love him so much! What a wonderful 8 yr. old boy I have. Baby news is that I'm measuring 1 week ahead. The baby is healthy and strong, and I feel awesome. I've really tryed to enjoy every min of this pregnancy. I have two months left. We are going to move Ryan into Laney's old room and then we can get started on Ella's room. We have so much to do and not much time to do it in. But we are so happy and excited! We will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment