One of the fun side effects of being pregnant is that you get weird cravings. On all the movies and T.v. shows its pickles and ice cream. Mine have veryed in there weirdness. With Laney I craved
root beer Popsicles and Chinese. I wanted egg rolls for every meal of the day. When I was pregnant with Ryan I craved milk and Chinese, but with both my boys I craved dirt! Yes that's right dirt. I would walk past a freshly watered flower bed and I would wish that I was rolling around in it. One day I was washing some potatoes for dinner and I actually licked a dirty potato! I thought I was going crazy until my mom told me that she craved Ajax cleanser with my sister. Maybe that's why my sister is so weird ;)J/k! With this pregnancy I've had totally different cravings. At first I wanted cake. I love cake but this was an obsession! I would think about it all the time. Dream about it. Then I moved on to inventing weird food combo's in my head. My favorite was a crab meat and donut sandwich. I never tryed that one ;) And the other day I fantasied about eating cement. Now ice has come into my life and I'm in love! I've eaten 30lbs of ice in the past 2 1/2 weeks. Chomp chomp chomp!!!!! I'm slowly driving my husband crazy with all the munching. When I eat my ice I have to have a big cup and a spoon so my fingers don't freeze. I'm in love with ice! I think this one is here to stay. What were your cravings?
Okay....some of those cravings are just weird. Crab meat & doughnut sandwich????? Yuck! I tend to crave cereal with all my babies. With Corina I needed hot dogs all the time (gross I know). This baby I'm crazy for fish - specifically halibut. The weirdest thing is I hate fish usually! Hope you're feeling good. This summer pregnancy thing is not fun! I can totally understand why you would want ice!
ReplyDeletewith mack i didnt really crave things to eat but i loved the smell of A1 stake sauce and pickel juice ( pickels also but mostly just liked to smell them) this time i ate salad with ranch dressing every day for about two weeks but i still got a while so we will see what happens in the next months!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS THE CUTEST DAMN THING I HAVE EVER READ GIRL. I JUST LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete