Thursday, May 24, 2012
Mother's Day "12"!
I had a great Mother's Day! I was so spoiled by my family! I didn't have to cook all weekend. I was showered buy lovely gifts from my darling husband and children. Laney made me the cutest ladybug magnet which is displayed on my fridge. He also wrote me the sweetest card. It said that he was thankful for me and that I was such a blessing to him. OK that made me cry. Ryan also spoiled me with cards and pictures and a little craft he made at school for me with a picture of his sweet little face. Lane surprised me with a book that I've wanted for awhile. "Heaven is Here" By: Stephanie Nielson. Beautiful book I suggest you read it too! I got plenty of slobbery kisses from Ella Rae ;) I'm so blessed to be a Mother. It's the best thing I have ever done. I love my children more then I can express. I'm so grateful to my Father in Heaven for my 3 little blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment