
Our Mom and Me Day!

Having a fun Day with the boys!!!

Ryan and I having a striking a pose and having a fun Mommy and me day!

Here is Ryan trying to paint but as you can see he is a little
pre-occupied.

Here is Laney painting a little plane. He is so creative and smart I love that little guy.

I try to have fun projects for the boys and I to do together. This day we were painting little wooden cars I found for .88 cents at
walmart. It kept the boys busy for hours.

The sun
finally came out the other day. It was about 50 degrees and beautiful. The boys could not contain themselves. We went outside and played for hours in the sunshine. We even picked up the yard. It was a fun day.
i love you. and i love the "your hot" you put on the car...can i just be your kid? you guys have so much fun. your little boys are so freekin cute serena! now make a mini baby serena...like now ok.
ReplyDeleteSo were you painting in YOUR underwear too... OR was that just the boys? ;)
ReplyDeleteLove that! I want to paint cars. Thats it Im dropping out.
Looks like you had fun, by the way Reed is doing great, he and his wife have a cute little girl who is 1 1/2.
ReplyDelete