Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day Picnic!

Mother's Day 2009!!!!
Well this is my seventh Mother's Day and every year it's a joy to be a Mama! A hot Mama!!!!!

So Lane and I decided that we wanted to do something special for the two woman who went through hours of pain to bring us into the world. So Lane and I took our Mom's on a Mother's Day picnic on Saturday. We ordered Chinese, packed a table cloth and dishes and took them to Ross Park for a Mommy date. We had fun visiting with our Mom's and spending quality time with them. We have decided that we must continue the tradition every year. We love our Mom's!! Thank you for all you do for us. We love you and are grateful you are in our lives! Happy Mother's Day!! Love, Lane and Serena

I love to try and shock my Mom whenever I get the chance. When lane took this picture I was trying to grab my Mom's bum. As you can see I thought it was funny! I love this look on her face.
What a timeless treasure to share with my grandchildren.

Here is me and my Mother in law Jackie. I tried to violate her too but she just grabbed me back!
Lane and his Mommy!! Don't they look alike. Poor Lane, his Mama is taller then him. Lane had to stand on his tipsy toes!!!!


Lane and my Mom Mary.

4 comments:

  1. Hey guys! What a great idea for your moms! Looks like fun, Serena-you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hot moma!
    Loved the pic of you and your mom. Priceless Mary look. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun idea. You totally crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serena - I cant believe that you have been a mom now for 7 years. I'm glad you found my blog. Now I can keep track on what is going on in your life. Your family is way cute.

    ReplyDelete