Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ryan found the sharpie!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say that in the six and a half years that I've been a mother that I have never had to encounter this!!! Ryan got a hold of one of our sharpie markers. He was happily doing his artwork on my laundry room wall. I always encourage my children to be artistic and have imaginations but this takes the cake. Daddy is going to freak when he gets home tonight. The picture above is Ryan in time out. As you can see he is pretty proud of himself. That little s#@t!!! I love him.
Ryan's artwork. I'm just glad it's in the laundry room were we can hide it.

6 comments:

  1. hahahahaha RYAN is so fantastic! Rena, don't try and punish him for following his art passion. Let the boy spread his wings! ;)
    hehehe love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! At least you can always pain over it. The one and only time this happened to us it was on Wallpaper--No way of cleaning it! Oh I was so upset!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just say it girl!! the little shit is right:) oh, my husband would freek out man. lucky for kids these days we have the magic eraser. when arden does this, i smile a little bit and then yell, because its what they are supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't help by smile when I saw that post. That is typical of a kid!! You have to update us on what Lane said when he got home from work.
    P.S. I am still waiting on news of you having another baby. I remember you telling me you like to space your kids 3-4 years apart!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan is suck a busy little guy! It's amazing what they can get into when you turn your back for two seconds! This morning Ethan found my make-up bag and I caught him after he half of it the toilet! Freakin' Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a boy!! gotta love those memories!!!

    ReplyDelete