Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

The Harker grand kids.
The Marley grand kids.
Laney as Harry Potter.
Ryan as a dragon. (aka. Trogdor for those of you who know about him.)
Laney racing around on his broom.
Halloween 2009.
Laney casting a spell on Ryan.
Me and the boys.
Our tie-dye creations.




We had a wonderful Halloween. Busy but wonderful. We went over to Lane's Grandparents house first where Great Grandma and Grandpa made and cute little spook ally for the boys. It was really fun. Then we went to Lane's parents house to show off the kids and eat some tasty chili. Last but not least we went over to my parents house to have more chili and take the kids trick or treating. We went with my brothers and my sister. It was so fun to go trick or treating together. The kids got a huge load of candy this year. AHHH I hate having the temptation in the house. Earlier in the week we tie-dyed Halloween shirts with the kids. Aren't they cute. They were so fun and the kids had a blast. I am so glad its over.

8 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome shirts! You totally need to teach me how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great day. I love the shirts that is an awesome idea, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... They look cute, and your shirts are awesome, I've been wanting to make those for a couple of years, we just seem to run out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea- love the shirts!! Lane looks like Harry potter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun. I love the shirts they're way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute family alert! you guys are so fun!! Love all that family togetherness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like alot of chili..now i want a can oh.... nalley i love u. who is troger? that sounds amazing...i like this.and i love the harry potter on the broom amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute family! I miss being in Pocatello.

    ReplyDelete