Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas! "09"

Family Christmas card picture "09".
This is me making Breakfast Christmas morning. Don't I look glam!Ryan with his army dude pants.Laney has been asking for a snuggie ever since he saw them on T.V. funny kid.Checking out stockings.Santa drank all of his Diet Coke and ate homemade cookies.This is when we had Lane's work party at our house.
Laney's school program. He's in there somewhere.Laney walking into his program. He looked so handsome.
We have had a wonderful Christmas this year! Here is a short synopsis of our month. Laney had a school Christmas program. Laney hates to sing. I was surprised that he actually sang this year. He is such a great kid! We also hosted Lane's Wells Fargo party at are house. It was alot of cooking (for me!) But it was alot of fun too. Lane works with great people. We have had a month full of fun family activities. Every Monday night in the month of December we get together with my family and have family home evening at each others homes. It was a blast getting together. We had a wonderful Christmas morning too. The boys were so excited. I love the magic Christmas brings. We are so grateful for the birth of our Lord and Savior. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. What a great Holiday you have had, all month long. I don't know if I could ever host a party for that many people, Kudos to you for doing that I bet it was a great night.
    Love your Christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pics!! You guys are awesome, glad that you had a good Christmas!! I love that Laney wanted a snuggie!! That's hillarious -Matt has been threatening to get me one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added you onto my blog list! I loved looking at your cute family! Ashton and Lane got the same pajamas this year. Gotta love Carter's pajamas. So glad to have you in primary! You are super organized and tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new family picture!
    such a cute family girl
    remember when i was talking to anna, and you were there and... i was pooping
    i was
    it was nice
    snuggys are gay, but only on dogs so your in the clear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that he wanted a snuggie! Super cute family pics too.

    ReplyDelete