Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July!


I don't know what my problem is. I've been craving Christmas like crazy lately. I'm listening to Christmas music, watching the Christmas in July specials on QVC, and watching Christmas DVD's. I'm going crazy! I just love that time of year. I love all of our little family traditions. I miss the snow! I wish it were Christmas now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Serena! You are darling! I wish I loved the snow...Is that a picture from last year or are you really celebrating a Christmas in July?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop it right now. i mean it.
    Christmas can wait crazy.
    I hate all that blasted snow messing up the road and causing me to get up ealier to get to work on time.
    NO I say. No to christmas.

    but for the record, i love Jesus and the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Serena, I love you but honestly if you wish snow on us too soon I may have to hunt you down. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya girl! Let's pull out the lights and the decorations and crank up Bing Crosby's "white christmas"!! I'm totally over this heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas season, too, but could totally do without the snow. Christmas in July sounds like a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete