Lei Lei ,and RyanWe took the kids to Cherry Springs to do a little fishing. Laney has been asking to go all summer. So we dusted off the fishing poles and went with my brothers family for a fishing night. The kids were so excited. Ryan caught the first fish of the night. He caught this freaky looking dinosaur fish thing:0 It wiggled on it's hook and Ryan and I both let out screams. Laney also caught a fish. He got a little Brooke trout. His fish also wiggled on its hook too. Lane (Daddy) also screamed. We had a wonderful time with our little family;)
hahaha! So funny! Did you actually eat your fish? Never been fishing.....I just don't think I could hack it!!
ReplyDeleteBig Lane was soo funny squealing at that little brookie. Was a totally fun night and would love to do it again!!
ReplyDeletedid you know that I LOVE FISHING.
ReplyDeletethats all :) its true...i do
How fun! I can just hear the sound of your scream Serena!!!
ReplyDelete