Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forgiveness

Ryan got this from church last week. They had a lesson of forgiveness. I having hanging on my fridge. Its a good reminder that weather we are forgiving something someone did against us or we are forgiving ourselves for our own flaws or asking forgiveness from others or our Father in Heaven we must always remember to forgive no matter how hard it is! (D&C 64:10) "I the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men."
I am totally imperfect and have many flaws. I hope I can be forgiven of all my wrongs.

4 comments:

  1. dear serena,
    you are the perfect mom. please rub off on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rena-you are fabulous.
    I dont know of any of these said flaws.
    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I sometimes forget to go to the bottom of my list where the private blogs are that don't show when they update. When I remember to look, I am always uplifted by you. Thanks for being such a strength. It is a blessing to be your friend. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete